Change of Name or Address

Please let us Know as soon as possible if your Address or Name Changes.

Unfortunately we can no longer receive changes electronically, as due to recent Government Guidelines we now need documented proof.

If you Change your name please bring in your Marriage or Deed Poll Certificate to the surgery and ask for a form to complete.

If you change your address please bring in a Utility Bill or Council Tax Statement with the new address on to the surgery and ask for a form to complete

Once we have received your completed form along with proof of these changes your records will be updated.

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website